On Friday, Mozilla Firefox was downloaded for the one billionth time since the release of 1.0 in 2004. To help celebrate the news, Mozilla has released a new web site called One Billion + You.
From there, you can easily post to Twitter how much one billion really is, such as:
- A bowl big enough to fit one billion goldfish would be as big as a stadium.
- One billion stacked coins would reach nearly 1,000 miles high.
- One billion centimeters is approximately the distance from Chicago to Tokyo.
- One billion seconds is roughly 31.7 years.
- One billion kilograms is equal to the weight of 250,000 elephants.
- One billion credit cards weigh as much as fifty-two blue whales.
If that wasn’t enough, you can also make up your own to share on Twitter or Facebook. Also don’t forget to decorate your Twitter icon with a Twibbon too.